Family & Background:
- I was born at Whittier Presbyterian Hospital and have lived almost all of my life within 15 miles of it.
- My family was invited to church by my piano teacher when I was in the third grade and within a year I trusted Jesus Christ to save me at a father/son weekend camping trip.
- I have one sister and one brother, both younger.
- I’ve been very happily married to Betsy for twelve years as of December, 2009.
- We are the proud parents of Lily Mei (4) and Levi (2).
- Betsy and I met working with high school students at Forest Home Christian Camp in 1995 (where I later proposed).
Education & Experience:
- I received a Bachelor of Music degree after studying at Cal State Fullerton and Pacific Christian College.
- A few years later I went back to study at Talbot School of Theology where I earned a Master of Arts in Biblical and Theological Studies.
- I’ve worked in student ministry in one capacity or another for about 18 years, the last 8 here at Grace.
- I’ve also led worship for camps and conferences over the years and produced one worship CD in 2000 called Music of the Spheres.
Long-term prayer requests:
- That I would continue growing into the kind of husband and father and shepherd that God calls me to be.
- That the Holy Spirit would bring about a revival in the lives of our students at Grace.
- That I would not be ashamed of the gospel.
One Thing You Love:
Seeing students that have long since graduated who are still walking in the truth (3 John 3)
One Thing You Hate:
How easily I am distracted from the things which matter most by things which matter least