What is church membership?
Why is church membership important? Why join a local church?
A Theology of Church Membership at Grace
What is required to be a member at Grace EV Free?
Members of Grace have put their faith in Christ alone for salvation, have been baptized and are giving evidence of saving faith. They have applied for membership, been approved by the elders and accepted by vote of the membership. They must be at least sixteen years of age. They may not be a member of any other church. They must commit to Grace’s membership covenant, doctrine, ministry values and governance.
How do I become a member at Grace EV Free?
- Attend every session of our Membership Classes
- Complete and submit our Application for Membership
- Be interviewed by a leader at Grace
- Submit a signed copy of our Membership Covenant
- Receive the recommendation of the elders
- Be received into membership through vote of affirmation by the members of Grace.
When is the next Membership Class?
Friday, February 22 from 7-9pm and Saturday, February 23 from 9am-1pm.