Here at Grace, we place a high priority on meeting together in smaller groups so we can get to know one another without getting lost in a crowd.
To reflect the diversity of the body of Christ around the world, we desire our fellowship be intentionally intergenerational and diverse in all ways. The church is a community which has Jesus Christ as our head.
The primary way that we meet together as adults is through our Grace Groups. In these small groups we meet various times during the week. Here we apply the Bible to our lives, develop meaningful relationships, serve our church and community, and we blend age groups, cultural background, and even different levels of spiritual maturity.
- Grace Groups
- Adult Bible Study (hosted on LM campus)
- House of Prayer (hosted on LM campus)
- Band of Brothers (hosted on LM campus)
- Grace Women’s Bible Studies (hosted on LM campus & F campus)
- Project Hope (hosted on LM campus)
- Food Bank (hosted on LM campus)
- Grace Partnerships
- Sharing Grace (hosted on F campus)
Our children’s and youth ministries for middle school and high school are also a major priority for us. We therefore devote a significant percentage of our resources there. Children should be taught the Bible, and their spiritual development should be thoughtfully and creatively fostered.